**This is a MEMBERSHIP SALES POSITION**
- Provide EXCELLENT service to members/guests that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Answering phone calls, setting appointments, and greeting members/guests upon arrival.
- Communicate and promote the value of the Benefits Program to our guests.
- Re-engage inactive members.
- Communicate member concerns to manager.
- Sell retail items and enhancement services along with memberships.
- Stay updated on retail products and promotions.
- Assist in maintaining a professional front desk and reception area.
- Assist in administrative tasks and follow policies, procedures, and directions.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas, and storeroom.
- Other duties may be required as assigned.
- SALES experience is a major plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate with members/guests on membership benefits and center policies/procedures.
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun environment.
- Must be customer service and sales-oriented and able to communicate effectively with guests, center management, and Therapist/Esthetics staff.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetics services.
- Able to work flexible days and hours (NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS).
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Benefits for the Sales Associate
- Compensation includes base pay and sales commission.
- Product discounts.
- Free and discounted massage program.
- Supplemental health and disability insurance available.
- Days, Evenings, Weekends.
- Pay Range: $15 – $20 per hour